Risk management and RegTech companies today are facing a challenging and fast-changing environment. From the war between Russia and Ukraine to supply chain challenges in the aftermath of Covid-19, risk has become a daily concern for every business across the globe. Once more, the need to keep up with growing regulations and sanctions has suddenly become a greater challenge than ever before.
To better understand the scope of these challenges, we carried out a survey of leading U.S. risk management and RegTech companies, in conjunction with Global Surveyz Research.
With 85% of these companies admitting that they have problems monitoring regulatory risk, this survey highlights their challenges, and some surprising approaches some companies are planning for 2023.
What are the biggest challenges to monitoring regulatory risk and how monitoring companies are meeting these challenges today?
In this survey you will learn about:
- The regulatory compliance monitoring landscape in 2022-2023
- Companies’ sentiments towards external monitoring services and vendors
- Budgeting for regulatory monitoring services in 2022 vs 2021
- The biggest challenges of monitoring regulatory risk
- The state of automation in monitoring regulatory changes
- A breakdown of the resources spent on monitoring rgeulatory compliance risks
- The top factors preventing workflow integration of regulatory tracking services per industry
Webz.io is the leading provider of machine-defined web data. It transforms the vast pool of web data from across the open and dark web into structured web data feeds, ready for machines to consume. Using Webz.io’s data, enterprises, developers, and analysts can now generate real time actionable insights from the vast world of web data.